ABOUT

Hi, fellow musicians, my name is... oh wait! For the time being know me as STRINGHEAD! And I am the admin of the blog! Like you, I too love music and I too play the guitar. Let, me tell you something I am not a guitar teacher and neither I have learnt guitar from any teacher, well its books and friends from whom I have learnt. Although I tried my best to explain the stuff from easy to hard, beginners might get some problems in understanding, and sorry I can't help that, you have to find your own way! In short "GUITARESOURCES" (Guitar Resources), is a project which is good for intermediates and above, obviously there are more stuff for beginners but they must first know what they want to learn and search the blog accordingly because most articles here starts with the basic things! Another point for making GUITARESOURCES is that as I write it helps me brush up the things that I have learnt. Thus, you see two persons getting benefit from it at a time- - You and Me! Well, have a nice time playing the strings.

Thanks,
Stringhead \m/

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Lady Gaga, Salman Khan